Major Life Objectives of People
from Nick Murray's
The Excellent Investment Advisor
- The endowment of a long, comfortable, and totally worry-free retirement,
with no compromise in lifestyle, and no real concern about ever running out of
- The need/desire to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of one's
children, during one's lifetime and /or in the form of legacies.
- The ability to fund, in whole or large part, the educations of one's
- The capability to provide quality care to one's parents in their later
- The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much-loved school, church,
charity, or other institution.